Filipino Artisan Community in Cote d'Azur Oath:
I pledge myself to the principles and values of Filipino Artisan Community in Cote d'Azur - FACCA, a non-governmental, non-profit organization dedicated to fostering unity, inclusivity, and positive social impact. In joining this community, I willingly commit to the following oath:
I. Unity and Respect:
I solemnly pledge to honor and uphold the spirit of unity within our community. I will treat every individual with respect, recognizing the inherent value and unique contributions that each person brings to our collective tapestry.
II. Inclusivity and Diversity:
I vow to embrace and celebrate diversity, fostering an environment where differences are not only accepted but cherished. I will actively contribute to the creation of a space where everyone feels welcome, regardless of their background, beliefs, or identity.
III. Empowerment and Support:
I commit to empowering myself and fellow community members by participating in activities that promote personal growth, skill development, and mutual support. I will share knowledge, mentorship, and encouragement to uplift others on their journeys.
IV. Community Engagement:
I promise to actively engage with the community, participating in events, discussions, and collaborative initiatives aimed at addressing shared challenges and contributing to the well-being of our collective.
V. Social Responsibility:
I will strive to be a responsible member of society, advocating for positive social change and environmental stewardship. I pledge to contribute to initiatives that promote the welfare of our community and the wider world.
VI. Advocacy and Civic Participation:
I will stay informed about social issues affecting our community and beyond. I commit to using my voice and actions to advocate for justice, equality, and the betterment of our society.
VII. Celebration and Appreciation:
I promise to celebrate the achievements and contributions of individuals within our community. I will express gratitude and appreciation, fostering a culture of encouragement and positivity.
VIII. Loyalty and Commitment:
I pledge my loyalty to the ideals of Filipino Artisan Community in Cote d'Azur - FACCA, recognizing that the strength of our community lies in our shared commitment. I will actively contribute to the success and longevity of our collective endeavors.
In taking this oath, I willingly accept the responsibilities and privileges that come with being a member of Filipino Artisan Community in Cote d'Azur - FACCA.
No comments:
Post a Comment